How to On-Ramp on FINXFLO (updated 12 Apr 2022)
As we continue to enhance the convenience of trading on FINXFLO, we’re pleased to announce we are LIVE with our third on-ramp partner Banxa.
In a nutshell, here’s how the three on-ramp gateways support traders on FINXFLO:
- Moonpay = Global Card payments (supports Europe, US bank transfers)
- Banxa = Global Card payments (supports Australia, Europe, US bank transfers)
- Xanpool = ASIA bank transfers.
The first step to trading cryptocurrencies would be to buy and own some.
This process requires the exchange of fiat money for digital assets, and any platform that supports this is providing an “on-ramp” into cryptocurrency.
We prioritise the customer experience at FINXFLO, so it is important that we expand user options and increase trading convenience where possible.
Following our partnership with XanPool, we are delighted to announce MoonPay as another on-ramp gateway provider for our trading platform.
This integration allows direct fiat purchase of USDT, ETH and BTC — with more to be added soon. Users can execute local bank transfers or credit card transactions easily and securely.
We’re testing more gateways to enable even greater on-ramp options and convenience for the rest of the world, so watch this space.
Watch the video here on how to use our on-ramp service. Click on the link here if the video doesn’t appear.
- MoonPay would require users to perform KYC on its platform to safeguard the security of the transactions.
- There is a minimum deposit amount of EUR30 equivalent.
- Chargeable fees include 1% transaction fee from MoonPay for bank transfers or 4.5% for credit card payments, with an additional 1% transaction fee from FINXFLO, and a mining fee.
Read more about MoonPay’s on-ramp services here.
Need help? Read our FAQ.